Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

WHAT IS MY DAILY DOSE OF INSPIRATION AS A BLOGGER?

 As a blogger, I completed my 40th blogpost yesterday.  It was October 3rd 2019, when I wrote my first blogpost about creative living.


It's being now 2 years since I have started my blog with only 40 blogpost. So far, I should have written atleast 190 blogposts if i was consistent but I wasn't!

I was demotivated to write whenever I think of starting blogging after a while of writing every blog post because I didn't know much about how things worked in blogging.

That was when I started learning more about blogging by browsing the Internet. Gradually this becomes my hobby and passion.


Later on, I wanted to activate Google adsense on my blogger. I thought, it isn't a big deal of getting adsense approved, so that instantly without checking whether my blog is good enough for adsense, I applied for the program and got rejected.

When I got to know about the required qualifications to the adsense program I made my blog ready for it, then the 2nd time i applied with 30 blogposts and got approved.



My first dose of inspiration is thinking that I have got an adsense approved blogger. I know how many bloggers struggle to get adsense approved. It makes me confident about that i have well written content on my blog, otherwise I will not get adsense approval. Am I right?

The 2nd dose of inspiration is a special one.

I watch this YouTube video again and again daily whenever I need inspiration.


It is about HOW MUCH DO BLOGS EARN IN 2021?

This video explains, blog earnings with

10 posts...
100 posts...
500 posts..

This is really motivating me to add more content on my blogger.

Also, this video about TAKING A BLOG FROM 100 VIEWS TO 100K is a real motivating.




All I need is motivation to add more good quality content to my blog so that I can give the best to my readers.

Last but not least, one of my great inspirational character and a YouTuber is Joana Jinton. Whenever I feel like I need inspiration and positive vibes I would go for her videos. I'm sure all of you would like to hear about her so that I would write a different blogpost about her. She lives the lifestyle what I'm expecting.



First, as a writer I must be inspired to inspire my readers. Joana jinton is a great inspiration.

Lastly, spending a good morning routine is the great inspiration to make me write.

Effective ways of spending the morning is one of my successfull blogpost among the first 10.

Positive vibes bring good content according to me. Doing yoga, meditation, waking early, exercise and relax are my to do list every morning. This is itself a daily dose of inspiration for myself.

Hope this post helped you.

Thanks for reading.










Comments

Popular posts

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

Calm is the New Superpower: Embracing Tranquility in a Chaotic World

  Calmness is a superpower that resides within each of us, waiting to be discovered and harnessed. In a world that often feels chaotic and overwhelming, the ability to remain calm becomes an invaluable asset. When we cultivate a sense of inner peace, we tap into a wellspring of strength, clarity, and resilience. Calmness allows us to navigate life's challenges with poise and grace, enabling us to make sound decisions and respond to situations from a place of wisdom rather than impulsiveness. It is a state of being that radiates tranquility and empowers us to find balance amidst the storms of life. Calmness is not a passive state of indifference or detachment, but an active choice to remain centered and grounded in the present moment. It is an acknowledgment that we have the power to choose our response to external circumstances, rather than being at the mercy of them. By cultivating calmness, we become aware of the fluctuations of our thoughts and emotions, and we learn to obse...

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...