Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

Creative living



Hey lovely people. This is a small passage which have inspired me and hope you will be inspired too by this small motivational philosophy passage. Credits goes to the original author. Just thought to share this passage with all the lovely souls existing in the world.

TIME IS NOW.

The time to give life a second chance is now. Do not believe in tomorrow. Tomorrow may not come. Do not waste your precious away your precious hours. The qualities that makes for success must be developed now and every encouragement given by the exercise of those latent talents that are inherently lying in you untapped and unseen.

Denis Whitley in his book, "seed of success" says, "it is what you get that makes successful; it is what your are continuing to do with what you have got." Do those thing that you are always successful with and keep on developing them for further success. Make it a habit to look for success everywhere.

So that's what it is. Dont waste your time. Hope to bring some more stories.

Comments

Popular posts

GREAT WAYS TO IMPROVE LIFE AT HOME

 Spending a peaceful life at home is everyone's intention. After all, if you do or don't have peace in your life, you must learn how to improve life quality. It is so unhappy to hear from people about the toxic quality of life they have at home. Many loves to live in peace and follow a good lifestyle, but they claim that they have got a toxic household, big family issues, don't have a personal room etc. Some say that they would improve their lifestyle into a better quality of life if they have a room all alone or get out from the family and goes to live alone, but these thoughts works only fifty per cent. I have witnessed, many of my friends said so. Once they got a room all alone, or they shifted alone, absolutely nothing changed in their lifestyle. Their lifestyle went on and on like • Getting up at 2 am • Eating breakfast • No lunch • Wash • Sitting on the computer for hours/ on mobile • Going to sleep at 3 or 4 o clock am. You don't need everything al...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...

4 leaf clover:How a mind of a little girl work.

  At free times I would sit beside the window, in front of my vanity. out side the window is a three feet broad little alleyway to my relatives house. Always there would be this little girl playing around, talking with her invisible friend and walking from the other end to the other end of the alley way continuously because of boredom. Whenever I come to sit in front of my vanity, she would come to chat with me. Whenever I get a chance, I pour some new knowledge to her little world. One day, when I met her for a little chat peeping out from my window, I saw some stray plants grown on the ground. Among those were 3 leaves clovers. I told her to pick one from there and examine it. She did so. 'What's this?" She asked me.  I began to explain her about the speciality of a four leaf clover. It is a symbol of hope, faith, love and luck. The thing is four leaf clovers are very rare. 99 percent of people say that they were unable to find one. If you have found ...