Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

how to overcome all your fears


"Do the thing you fear and you will have power" says Emerson. No evil is so great as fear. It is the arch enemy of mankind and is of a monstrous nature. No one knows to what extent this fear fiend can make us grovel in the dust like a slave. It reduces man - God's master creation - from self-assertive confident human being to such a pitiable slave of fear.


What is this demon called fear? From whence it comes? For what reasons it lurks behind us? What can we do to free us from this evil? These are questions that continue to confound mankind.



It is strange that human beings who were made by God to dominate this world and to have power over it should allow themselves to become passive unresisting victims of this arch enemy. We little realise that fear is the product of our own creation. Our own thought and our own imagination create it and we alone are responsible. He has no existence outside of our mind. If mind is the creator of these destructive forces, mind alone will have the power to rid ourselves of this fear phobia. No outsider can make us afraid of this and that. They may do things to make us afraid but only when we allow our mind to accept those suggestions that we become a prey to the fear habit. Nothing can act or affect us until it takes a hold on our mind. He who knocks at the door, cannot enter the house unless we open the door.

Once he gains entrance, it becomes difficult to eject him. He will want to sit long to drop his bit of poison. When this uninvited guest stays too long we become familiar with his doses of venom. We become accustomed to them and they get embedded in our very nature. Their very action is coloured or dominated by sinister motives. We little realise that the influence of this fear kills us and our spontaneity and blots out the joy of living and takes away the best from us.

Victor Hugo, the French novelist, depicts it colourfully when he says, "This dread, this fear, at first weak. constantly becomes more defined within you. You become more and more conscious of it. The pain increases until before the appointed time you begin to suffer tortures. You cannot sleep. You have little or no appetite. You cannot enjoy anything. You may try to shake it off, but do what you will, the picture of that coming evening is ever present and you vision all sorts of dire eventualities. You feel sure you are going to fail. The dread of possible humiliation is so graphically depicted in your thought that you suffer far more in anticipation than you could possibly suffer in reality."

How many times we suffer in anticipation of evils that never arrive. But on the other hand had we anticipated success and happiness, each day would have brought us those very attributes and more of confidence in our train of thought.

It is a paradox to achieve success whilst thinking of failure. Success, opulence and prosperity are founded upon a definite law - the law of attraction. We must expect success before we can attain it.
Similarly when we on expecting failure, we are surely headed toward failure. Like produces like. This is why we call fear an insidious enemy. It is a great depressant. It discourages people before attempting anything. It saps our very energy, kills aspiration and throttles ability and paralyses our very initiative. It stifles the noble impulses and distorts our glorious visions. It robs of our very life.

Fear is born of ignorance. We have failed to discover the great power and the vast reservoir of strength that lie within us. We are ignorant of our innate abilities and capabilities. We always think of what we lack and often fear the loss of what we possess.

Fear comes from lack of confidence to cope with a situation. The moment we are able to grapple with the situation, fear passes away. Life was never intended to be poor and miserable but to be richer grander and more rewarding. Why we fail to achieve this condition is because we have become slaves to fear.

You may also like to read






Comments

Popular posts

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

Too much freedom?

Having your own freedom is fun. No rules and regulations. You may decide that " My car, my petrol, my life" . If you are a fun type of person You could spend most of your time partying, hanging out with friends, eating restaurant food etc. Simply, because nobody is there to put any boundaries. About one and half year ago, I met a friend of mine. I always wished if I had the freedom just like she had. Always assumed that she was so lucky.  But this time I was surprised that she didn't look happy at all. She was always a fun person. I asked her about the situation.  The reply was reasonable enough for her unhappiness.  She said that she have misused her freedom. After college, she just spent money on unwanted things and partying a lot. Comparing to other friends, she haven't achieved anything in life. Haven't done any investments.  Most interesting thing she told me was,  "you guys are lucky"  I grimaced. I always used to think that she was lucky. ...