Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

Sri lanka

 Hello. This is the first blogpost I'm talking about my country. Here I have written about my country in a nutshell.  


Sri lanka is a small island which is south to india and Also known as the pearl of Indian Ocean. Sri Lanka has got a vast history. According to the history, the natural geographical location of the island was one of the main reason that many foreign countries wanted to capture this county. Its location lies on a worlds busiest shipping routes, connecting to east europe Asia, middle east.

Sri jayawardanapura kotte is the capital city of the country.
It's a Buddhist country. Mother tongue of the country is sinhala. Secondary language Tamil and English being a recognised language.
Sri Lanka is home for various cultures and ethnicities. Buddhist, Catholics, hindu and Muslim are included.

People in our country are friendly and spend a simple lifestyle.

It Also has got a rich culture and tradition, mainly influenced on sinhalese and Tamils.

Upcountry cultural dance (Uda rata netum) is one of my favourite.



Here are some of the traditional foods of our country.



Traditional dress 



Here are some art and crafts done by Sri Lankans. Most of them are handmade.


Sri lanka has got a magnificent weather system throughout the island. Normally, it's cool in the central province and hot in the north east. Sometimes its warm during the daytime and cool during the night in kandy. Variety of vegetable plantations happen in the central province. City for commerce is Colombo.

Plantations such as paddy, tea, spices and vegetables etc are common in sri lanka. Most of the goods are exported. 



It Is also a land of gems and minerals. Varities of gems are found in this soil.


Nature is everywhere through out the country.

This is place you can live in peace. A place where you can travel and have fun.



Sri lanka was ranked top country by lonely planet in 2019.

Well known for elephants and national parks too.


Here are some famous places of sri Lanka.




And here are adventures you can go.


Hiking, scuba diving and camping are my favourites. What's yours? Let us know in the comments.



These are not only the details. There are many other topics to talk about. But this post is just in brief.

If you ever need assistance i .n sri lanka, please email or visit the link below. It's my own tourism company.
Hope you enjoyed this post...
Thanks for reading...






Comments

Popular posts

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...