Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

Too much freedom?




Having your own freedom is fun. No rules and regulations. You may decide that "My car, my petrol, my life". If you are a fun type of person You could spend most of your time partying, hanging out with friends, eating restaurant food etc. Simply, because nobody is there to put any boundaries.

About one and half year ago, I met a friend of mine. I always wished if I had the freedom just like she had. Always assumed that she was so lucky. 




But this time I was surprised that she didn't look happy at all. She was always a fun person. I asked her about the situation. 

The reply was reasonable enough for her unhappiness. 

She said that she have misused her freedom. After college, she just spent money on unwanted things and partying a lot. Comparing to other friends, she haven't achieved anything in life. Haven't done any investments. 

Most interesting thing she told me was,
 "you guys are lucky" 
I grimaced. I always used to think that she was lucky. Further she continued

"i wished that someone would have told me earlier to have good habits,invest, and be more disciplined". This really made me cry.

I grew up in a home with lots of rules and regulations. I always urged for freedom. To take my own decisions. But today I'm really grateful for everything. For each and every rules and regulations. These things made me the person which i am today. Too much freedom sometimes makes you go astray. Not everybody i mean. There are two types of people you know? 

Those people who have got freedom and successful in life are super super lucky. But not everybody are alike. There are capable people and non capable people. 

But everybody, definitely can gain success in life.

Here is an advice for all the people who had freedom and failed. You are not a failure. You definitely can gain success in your life.

Last week once again I met the same friend. Once again I was surprised. How she had improved in her life for the past year. She's another level up in her life now. She is independent and gaining success.

I asked her about the change.

She told me that she had been spending her last year by reading self improvement books, a healthy eating habbit with also a good saving habit and tried being more disciplined. 

She stopped partying, spending lots of money on unwanted things and started doing a good career. 

Meanwhile, she found her soulmate and planning to get married by this year. I'm happy for her.

Please don't think that you are a failure. You can gain success from your effort. Just like my friend who's gaining success day by day.

Today I don't regret for the rules I had in my life. I'm happy! Nothing bad had happened to me all these years.

For all the lucky guys out there with freedom. Use your freedom wisely. Use your freedom to gain success in your life as much as you can.

Comments

Popular posts

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

Sri lanka

 Hello. This is the first blogpost I'm talking about my country. Here I have written about my country in a nutshell.   Sri lanka is a small island which is south to india and Also known as the pearl of Indian Ocean. Sri Lanka has got a vast history. According to the history, the natural geographical location of the island was one of the main reason that many foreign countries wanted to capture this county. Its location lies on a worlds busiest shipping routes, connecting to east europe Asia, middle east. Sri jayawardanapura kotte is the capital city of the country. It's a Buddhist country. Mother tongue of the country is sinhala. Secondary language Tamil and English being a recognised language. Sri Lanka is home for various cultures and ethnicities. Buddhist, Catholics, hindu and Muslim are included. People in our country are friendly and spend a simple lifestyle. It Also has got a rich culture and tradition, mainly influenced on sinhales...

Fresh juice equal to a glutathione Injection treatment to get a permenant fair skin

Imagine the damage those bleaching creams would make to your skin. We, most of Sri Lankans, have tan skin among the fair skin tone. Here, many tan skined people have become fair just from home remedies. Some also go under injections but a majority of us go under home remedies. And they are very effective so that without keeping any secret, we share the remedies among our friends.  Now let's treat the interior system of the body to get the perfect results. Many go under glutothione injections to get the perfect results for a fairer skin tone. But these injections may cause side effects sometimes.  I didn't mean to go under injections when I said lets treat the interior system of the body.  Of course, glutathione is essential to your body to get that fear skin. That's why lately, it is been found that there are glutathione based food items. Today, you will get to know how to get a fairer skin with just glass of a fresh juice. Beetroot Carrot Pumpkin ...

Monday Manifest Series: Empowering Your Dreams and Goals

Welcome to the first edition of our Monday Manifest Series: Ignite Your Power of Creation. Each Monday, we'll embark on a journey of manifestation, exploring powerful techniques and strategies to help you manifest your dreams, desires, and goals. This series is designed to inspire and empower you to tap into your innate ability to create and attract abundance into your life. Get ready to unlock the secrets of manifestation and harness the power of your thoughts, beliefs, and actions. Manifestation is a fascinating and transformative process that allows you to bring your deepest desires into reality. It's about aligning your thoughts, emotions, and actions with your intentions to create a life of abundance, joy, and fulfillment. In this series, we will delve into the principles of manifestation and provide you with practical tools to activate your manifesting powers. Each week, we will explore a different aspect of manifestation, covering topics such as setting clear intenti...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...