Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

4 leaf clover:How a mind of a little girl work.

 




At free times I would sit beside the window, in front of my vanity. out side the window is a three feet broad little alleyway to my relatives house.


Always there would be this little girl playing around, talking with her invisible friend and walking from the other end to the other end of the alley way continuously because of boredom.

Whenever I come to sit in front of my vanity, she would come to chat with me. Whenever I get a chance, I pour some new knowledge to her little world.

One day, when I met her for a little chat peeping out from my window, I saw some stray plants grown on the ground. Among those were 3 leaves clovers.

I told her to pick one from there and examine it. She did so.

'What's this?" She asked me. 





I began to explain her about the speciality of a four leaf clover.

It is a symbol of hope, faith, love and luck.

The thing is four leaf clovers are very rare. 99 percent of people say that they were unable to find one.

If you have found one, then you must be extremely lucky. Beyond lucky ofcourse!

In history, folks use to believe that if a girl find a four leaf clover and hang it on the house front door, the first stranger who enters her house would be her life partner.

It is believed that the finder would have a desired love life, all the hopes may come true and be lucky in whatever happens in life.

After a good time of explanation, the little girl started digging and searching among the stray plants.

I told her it's okay. Not to make her self tired. But she is now extremely curious about finding a four leaf clover.

Now each and every day I see her searching for this. She even stopped speaking with her invisible friend.

Wait till you here the next.

She use to water all the stray plants daily as a habbit. How much I try to explain her that there is no need to water stray plants,They grow naturally. It seems that she's not gonna listen.

The little one told me that she needs to see more clover plants to grow on the alleyway, so that someday she might find a four leaf clover and be a lucky one.

Nothing is going to stop her.


Comment your opinions below.



Comments

Popular posts

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

Happiness and Self-Love: The Transformative Power of Inner Medicine

In a world filled with stress, pressure, and challenges, finding happiness and cultivating self-love has become more important than ever. In this blog post, we will explore the profound impact of happiness and self-love on our well-being and overall quality of life. Discover how these powerful forces can act as transformative medicine, healing our hearts, minds, and souls, and unlocking a life of fulfillment and joy. The Healing Power of Happiness Happiness is not just a fleeting emotion; it is a powerful medicine that can heal and transform our lives. As I delve into the incredible impact of happiness on our well-being, I am amazed by the profound ways it can positively influence our physical, mental, and emotional health. When I experience genuine happiness, my body responds in remarkable ways. Research has shown that happiness boosts my immune system, lowers my blood pressure, and reduces the risk of chronic illnesses like heart disease. I feel the release of endorphins, tho...