Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

6 truths you must follow before you die.






1.BEFEORE YOU PRAY;BELEIVE




Most of the people in this world are bound to a religion. But out of these people, only few of them pray with a good faith on the religion. Praying without a belief on your religion is pointless! More than doing that you could rather just wait without doing it.

What I'm trying to say today is, you must believe on your religion before you pray. I'm not trying to mean that you dont pray.

You must have faith on what you do. Not only in religion, but in life too. Have faith, believe in whatever you do.


2.BEFORE YOU SPEAK; LISTEN



Speaking like a chatter box or like an express train is not good enough for your discipline too. The person whom you are talking with, also may have some thing to say about.

So " before you speak, listen" that may also give you a chance to give a better reply to your opponent.

Do you know why God have gifted us with two ears and one mouth?

That's because two ears to Listen more. One mouth to speak less!


3.BEFORE YOU SPEND; EARN.



We know how people who dont earn spend money! Most probably they must be money from their parents or money from debt etc.

People try to spend the money they dont have to impress others. What to you gain by that? Only the burden of debt increases.

What's the point of spending money which do not belong to us. We must be brave and strong enough to spend our own money owned from our very own sweat.

It's ok to spend money. But remember, spend your own money which you gained from your own sweat. You need not show accounts to your parents or you need not burden the stress of debt.

Earn before you spend!

4.BEFORE YOU WRITE ; THINK.


Writing is really a good thing which you can do in your leisure time. It calms your mind and encourages hidden creativity on your self.

You can write whatever you like but think. Think on what you are starting to write. It makes improvement in your work and gives a good finishing on your writing.


5.BEFORE YOU QUIT; TRY.


A very old saying, right! But there's a lot to think deep inside that saying. Quiting before even trying is a mistake on
many of our people.

That's because they dont have a good self confidence. As a human being self confidence is really important. If not you should be ashamed on your own self. I'm not trying to break your heart but trying to motivate you.

Think that you are trying to quit something thinking that you may loose, but still you have the idea of participating and so you did, finally you win! Now think. If you have quited before, will you have the victory? No! You gained the victory because you tried.

Even if you loose it's ok! Try before you quit. Atleast you will not regret. You can tell your self, "it's ok, i tried"


6.BEFORE YOU DIE, LIVE.



First 1 - 20 years of your life you may have lived peacefully as a child. Playful and Under parents care.

The next stage of your life 20-65 years you spend you time earning day and night. All these time you must be looking forward to retire soon.

From 65 you retire. It's the old stage of your life. You feel week. Not strong enough to travel. Last stages of your life. Not good health condition.

Now look back! 45 years you have spend your time working Have you lived in your young age? No, only what you did was earn earn earn, did you enjoy your life?

Definitely you must earn! But remember that you must live before you die.

Dont look forward until you retire. Make your young age meaning full. Work and earn as well Spend money on what you like. Live the way you want. Do whatever you like in this 45 years, meanwhile you can earn. You cant get the time back. Dont look forward to retire.

Comments

Popular posts

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...