Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

Warning: You're Losing Money by Not Using Glutathione Smoothies

 First thing first, let's discuss glutathione.

Benefits of glutathione for skin   • Skin lightening/whitening  • Reduces access pigmentation  • Improves skin texture  • Even outs skin tone  • Creates a glowing white complexion  • Fights the signs of ageing


What is glutathione? What does glutathione do? What food are high in glutathione?


Glutathione is not just an injection or a tablet for fairness. Glutathione is an antioxidant just like vitamin A, vitamin D which humans and animals contain.

Glutathione is not only for fairness.


Benefits of glutathione for body



• Reducing oxidative stress

• Reduces cell damage

• Improves insulin resistance

• May improve psoriasis

• Increases mobility

• Reduces symptoms of Parkinson's

• Fights autoimmune diseases

• Reduce uncontrolled diabetes

• Reduce respiratory diseases


As glutathione works as an antioxidant, it reduces wrinkles and acne and gives you younger-looking skin.  Scientists have explained that it is good to take 250g of glutathione per day for 12 weeks to get fair skin.


Benefits of glutathione for skin



• Skin lightening/whitening

• Reduces access pigmentation

• Improves skin texture

• Even outs skin tone

• Creates a glowing white complexion

• Fights the signs of ageing


Glutathione has the special ability to fight against the production of melanin.



There are 2 types of melanin

As glutathione works as an antioxidant, it reduces wrinkles and acne and gives you younger-looking skin.  Scientists have explained that it is good to take 250g of glutathione per day for 12 weeks to get fair skin.



1. Pheomelanin (lighter in colour)

2. eumelanin (darker in colour)



By the way, Glutathione fights against the enzymes which produce eumelanin and help to produce pheomelanin.

This is how glutathione helps our skin to get fairer.

As glutathione works as an antioxidant, it reduces wrinkles and acne and gives you younger-looking skin.

Scientists have explained that it is good to take 250g of glutathione per day for 12 weeks to get fair skin.

And it is said that, if you can consume 500mg of glutathione per day continuously for a month, you can get instant results.

Meanwhile, choosing to use glutathione injection and tablet have many disadvantages. They are expensive and may cause side effects due to other ingredients included in them.

Also, why fake your skin colour with an expensive injection although you have many other natural ways to make your skin fairer.

I found this full-body whitening glutathione smoothie recommended by a B.sc.(Hons.) food scientist specialized in food processing technology.


Anyway, in this post, I have brought the most effective smoothie for full body whitening which is exactly equal to a glutathione injection if followed appropriately. This home remedy for full body whitening gives you results in a short period.


You will need,

Don't forget to take this glutathione smoothie continuously for a month to get the best results.
Don't forget to take this glutathione smoothie continuously for a month to get the best results.



• Spinach 25g

• Avocado 200g

• lime ½

• Fresh milk 100g

• Sugar 

• Salt


Cut the avocado into small pieces, chop the spinach and put it into a blender with milk, a pinch of salt, lime and sugar. Mix well to make the smoothie.

Consume this smoothie 2 or 3 hours after lunch.

The food scientist also explained that while consuming this smoothie, you must take food rich vitamin C and Vitamin D daily.

Don't forget to take this glutathione smoothie continuously for a month to get the best results.

In one of my last posts, I shared a recipe of a smoothie to get fairer skin, which is also equal to a glutathione injection including the ingredients beetroot, carrot and pumpkin.




No more spending money to get fair skin. No more side effects. Hope this helped you.















Comments

Popular posts

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

Tomato ice cubes everynight: remove darkspots and crystal clear skin

 You might be wanting to try some easy home remedies for your skin. Tomatoes are great for skin. Most of the time, you may have it in your kitchen. Tomatoes also  Have anti aging properties Stimulate collagen production Reduce the risk of sunburns. Help healing of wounds  Fight cellular damage. In this blog post you will see how to make tomato icecubes for removing dark spots and to get crystal clear glass skin. Rubbing a tomato ice cube daily may help to reduce darkspots , pigmentation, pimple and acne. Tomatoes are good for oily skin too. It is also a good remedy to treat white and black heads. Regular use would give you clean, flawless and bright glowing skin. To prepare this tomato ice cubes, you will need, A fresh tomato Rose water 1 teaspoon lemon juice 2 teaspoon honey Chopped mint leaves Procedure . Cut a fresh tomato into cubes and blend it with a little water. Add Rose water.  Next add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice followed by 2...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...