Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog.



I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts.

In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives.

Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency.

Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency.

As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time.

So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency.

Simply, frequency is known as hertz.

Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was the first person to transmit radio waves.




Let's discuss about the sound frequency.

Ernst Chladni, a German musician and a physicist found out an experiment with this concept sound frequency. In this experiment, he showed how a violin bow against a metal plate covered with sand could visually display the movement of sound. The sand concentrated in areas where the plate was not vibrating. This leads to make the sand form geometric patterns. Different frequencies makes different effects in the sand. As the pitch of the sound increases, the patterns become more complex.

In this experiment, he was able to conclude that sound or frequency travels in waves.

Ernst Chladni was the first ever scientist who clearly demonstrated this connection.

432 Hertz is the most common frequency we use to hear. Why is 432 Hertz important?

It unifies the properties of Space, Time, Light, Gravity, Matter and Magnetism with biology DNA and consciousness.




This is a natural frequency. It has the ability to control the human consciousness as well as the cellular level of our body. Also considered as a superior tuning due to its positive effects.

It is known that frequency is related even with the ancient civilizations. Even at the time of building the great pyramids.

Science have proved that cells on our body resonate and respond to different frequencies. At times when we are listening to music and producing positive feelings, we are listening to 432 hertz and it is the normal range of frequency.

Music with 432 hertz provides healing energy and balance the emotional and mental state of humans.

Actually our current music standard is 440 hertz. But the ISO standard changed 440 to 432 hertz following the recommendations of the nazi party spokesman Joseph goebbels in 1939

Anyway, coming to our point, these sound frequencies have an effect on us. Usually, many use this concept for law of attraction, biokensis, manifestations etc. This is not just a spiritual concept. These things are proved scientifically too.

Haven't you experienced? Doesn't listening to music brings your mind to harmony? You already read before 432 hertz have healing powers.


 
So How are frequency helping in manifestations?

Frequencies produce energy. This is how it works. Everything around us has vibrational energy. The mantras you chant, it has a vibrational energy too.

Nowadays, subliminal audios are there with different numbers of frequencies. They say that listening to these subliminal audios with appropriate frequencies help you out to reach your manifestations.

Why not cheat your own DNA? It is possible to change your eyecolour listening to these frequency sounds.



That is why I stated in the beginning of this post that frequency play a major role in our lives

Frequency paves to make energies for manifestations.

For example, they are audios like, (963Hz,FREQUENCY OF GOD,ask universe what you want,manifest anything, law of attraction)

I have even seen that their are frequency audios to attract your crush. Unbelievable right?

How does these things works in attracting ?



According to my opinion, I guess these frequency sounds produce positive energy. Accordingly, you start thinking positive that you can attract this thing for sure. As said, think positive, positive things will happen. This theory starts working in your manifestations with the help of the frequency audios.

Like I stated before, Science have proved that cells on our body resonate and respond to different frequencies. So these frequency audios help you to rise higher vibrations.

Its all about frequency, energy, vibration and you. All of these are connected. This is just only in a nutshell.

Be ready to read about vibrations, energies and manifestations. Coming soon on this blog.

Thanks for reading.
Drop down your opinions on the comments.





Comments

Popular posts

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

Vaselin for hair: review

I came across plenty of home remedies lately for frizzy damaged hair. On my last blog post I did did a personal review about a homemade keretin treatment which was not worth doing with including the ingredients which is available on your kitchen. Likewise, recently i came across another home remedy for damaged hair. Personally, I liked the results but I hope everybody would not  like it. I found this remedy from YouTube. It has pros and cons too. And a lot to understand before you do it. Comimg to the procedure. Here, are the ingredients you will need, Vaselin Aloe vera gel. Coconut oil (optional) Procedure  Mix all ingredients.  I recommend 1 table spoon of vaselin with ½ or 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel along with another tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply it to your hair. Leave it for a while, then wash it thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.  While washing the hair there were some conflicts I faced. It is great challenge to wash all the oil away ...

Sri lanka

 Hello. This is the first blogpost I'm talking about my country. Here I have written about my country in a nutshell.   Sri lanka is a small island which is south to india and Also known as the pearl of Indian Ocean. Sri Lanka has got a vast history. According to the history, the natural geographical location of the island was one of the main reason that many foreign countries wanted to capture this county. Its location lies on a worlds busiest shipping routes, connecting to east europe Asia, middle east. Sri jayawardanapura kotte is the capital city of the country. It's a Buddhist country. Mother tongue of the country is sinhala. Secondary language Tamil and English being a recognised language. Sri Lanka is home for various cultures and ethnicities. Buddhist, Catholics, hindu and Muslim are included. People in our country are friendly and spend a simple lifestyle. It Also has got a rich culture and tradition, mainly influenced on sinhales...

Tomato ice cubes everynight: remove darkspots and crystal clear skin

 You might be wanting to try some easy home remedies for your skin. Tomatoes are great for skin. Most of the time, you may have it in your kitchen. Tomatoes also  Have anti aging properties Stimulate collagen production Reduce the risk of sunburns. Help healing of wounds  Fight cellular damage. In this blog post you will see how to make tomato icecubes for removing dark spots and to get crystal clear glass skin. Rubbing a tomato ice cube daily may help to reduce darkspots , pigmentation, pimple and acne. Tomatoes are good for oily skin too. It is also a good remedy to treat white and black heads. Regular use would give you clean, flawless and bright glowing skin. To prepare this tomato ice cubes, you will need, A fresh tomato Rose water 1 teaspoon lemon juice 2 teaspoon honey Chopped mint leaves Procedure . Cut a fresh tomato into cubes and blend it with a little water. Add Rose water.  Next add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice followed by 2...

Classical wednesday: Boney M

Its Wednesday and I thought of writing about my all time favourtie classical music. Hearing the music what I'm talking about is another type of feel. It takes me back to my childhood.  BONEY M. Origin from Germany,  Boney M. was a Euro-Caribbean vocal group created record producer Frank Farian, Albums:  Nightflight to Venus ,  Love for Sale ,  Christmas Album ,  Take the Heat off Me ,  Oceans of Fantasy , etc Genre:  Disco ,  Pop music ,  Rhythm and blues ,  Reggae ,  Eurodance ,  Pop rock ,  Eurodisco ,  Dance-pop ,  Hi-NRG ,  etc Their songs never get expired. Songs originated from 1970s are still famous among the 2k kids. I'm in love with their songs. The music is excellent! Gives wonderful vibes. Rasputin Ma Baker Daddy cool Brown girl in the ring  Sunny Hooray  Mary's boy child Rivers of Babylon  Were some of the famous works done by them. Hope you'll enjoy these songs .