Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

REMEDIES FOR GLOWING SKIN AT HOME

REMEDIES AT HOME FOR GLOWING SKIN.



A big hello for all the lovely souls ou there. Do you really need that lovely glowing skin and cant spend a fortune on cosmetics. Cosmetics nowadays a pretty expensive. Or else are you afraid of all the damage which the chemicals may cause on your skin. But still you need a glowing, clean skin.

Today I'm going to show you two recipes of  natural remedies which will give you that glow, so will you realise that you need not spend all your money on powerful cosmetics.

First of all I would like to tell you my friends, I dont lie. I'm sharing this natural  remedy with you'll because I have my own  experience using it and still I do practice it at least once in a week.

All you need is few things from you kitchen


1. COFFE AND COCONUT OIL.


You will need.

2 table spoons of coffe powder
1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil.

Method.

Mix the ingredients to a paste. Apply it all over you face and neck. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash.

* scrub your face gently with the coffee      while you wash.

I am sure that you would enjoy the results.
Dont recommend for oily skins.


2. TOMATO AND SUGAR.


You will need.

tomato
Sugar
Honey (optional)
Cool water.

Method.

Cut the tomato into two halfs. Add sugar in a plate or a bowl. Add sugar into the tomato and start rubbing it on your face and neck. You can add honey too, but that's optional. If you do have honey at your kitchen then definitely try to add some because that may do wonders on your skin.

After cleansing your face with tomato, sugar and honey, wash your face with cool water.

So loves, hope you will enjoy the glow on your skin.

And now your glow doesn't cost much right? Here I have shared some beauty secrets which everyone would hide it from the world. That's are sad reality in the world guys. People around you do not share most of the beauty hacks. That's because they are jealous if you become more prettier that them.

But sharing something isn't bad. God may reward you. I advice you to share this with your friend and family. God may reward you for your generosity.

And see you next time with something important.

Loads of love from me.  Be blessed.


Comments

  1. Hello everybody. Do you think the article was helpful. Do let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee mask works really great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

Tomato ice cubes everynight: remove darkspots and crystal clear skin

 You might be wanting to try some easy home remedies for your skin. Tomatoes are great for skin. Most of the time, you may have it in your kitchen. Tomatoes also  Have anti aging properties Stimulate collagen production Reduce the risk of sunburns. Help healing of wounds  Fight cellular damage. In this blog post you will see how to make tomato icecubes for removing dark spots and to get crystal clear glass skin. Rubbing a tomato ice cube daily may help to reduce darkspots , pigmentation, pimple and acne. Tomatoes are good for oily skin too. It is also a good remedy to treat white and black heads. Regular use would give you clean, flawless and bright glowing skin. To prepare this tomato ice cubes, you will need, A fresh tomato Rose water 1 teaspoon lemon juice 2 teaspoon honey Chopped mint leaves Procedure . Cut a fresh tomato into cubes and blend it with a little water. Add Rose water.  Next add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice followed by 2...

FEAR ATTRACTS WHAT WE FEAR: Law of attraction

It is nature's law that to which one gives his attention shall manifest itself. He who fears a thing, by the very concentration of it, attracts itself. Very often we hear such fear-prone expressions as, "I am afraid of this I am afraid of that, I am afraid I am going to fall ill I am afraid I am going to have trouble in my life." Such depressing thoughts are fertile grounds for the nurturing of the fear germ. Fear spectre with all its attendant evil is the greatest delusion ever conjured by the mind of man. Fear is nothing but a bogey of the mind's imagination. No matter how dreadful the face it wears, it collapses at the very sight of courage. Therefore infuse faith into your system, give courage to your conviction, believe in your innate abilities, give no thoughts for the morrow or of events that are to come, but live in the present today as best as you can. Once you are in command of the situation and become master of all its attendant circumstan...