Skip to main content

Featured Post

Monday manifestation series :Manifestation Magic: Creating Your Ideal Life Together

  Welcome to the second series of the Monday Manifest Series! It's wonderful to have you here as we continue our journey of co-creating and manifesting our dreams. In this series, we will dive deeper into the practice of manifestation and explore the power of making manifesting a collective experience. Manifestation is not just an individual endeavor; it becomes even more powerful when we come together as a community, supporting and inspiring one another along the way. By joining forces, we amplify our manifestation energy and create a space where dreams become reality. Today, I invite you to join me in harnessing the power of collective manifestation. Take a moment to reflect on the dreams and desires you have been manifesting in your own life. What are the intentions and goals you are working towards? What visions do you hold in your heart? Now, let's take this journey of manifestation together. In the comments section below, I encourage you to share what you are currently...

Should i get a domain for blogger.

 This is the first time I'm going to write about blogging and and vps Web Hosting. VPS means virtual private server. 



  As I'm still new to blogging, you might have seen that my blogsite is still on a free domain.

Why I didn't invest on a Web host?

Writing is my passion. I started blogging not only with the purpose of earning money. As I only wanted to provide audience with inspiration, I didn't have the encouragement to buy a domain.

As now, the blog has started generating a good number of audience, as a new blogger I thought that it would be great if I have a domain. 

I had no idea about web designing and stuff. To tell honestly, it took a bit of time to understand blogger itself. Now I'm educated enough of Web and blogging subjects. Time gives you experience. 

I did few researches about domains. I came across bluehost and WordPress. But they seems to be much expensive than I thought.

I was looking for something reasonable. Then I came across a Web Hosting providers. Actually, one of my friend referred it to me. 

Very soon I would be hosting a domain from  this vps provider. It is an organization found on 1999 and offering low cost webhosting and VPS soultions. They also have low startup costs. : $6 per month for VPS and $4.95 per month for Web Hosting. Reasonable! Isn't it?

This is the most cheap and best vps hosting plan I came across.

Click here for your vps solution InterServer Cloud VPS Hosting



What are the advantages of this provider?

  • 30 day Money Back Guarantee 

  • Price lock for lifetime account 

  • 99.9% Uptime

  • Owned United States data center

  • 24/7 support staff via Ticket, Live Chat and phone 
x


Comments

Popular posts

Latest amigurumi stories

 Hello crocheters, These days I have being working in an amigurumi koala bear for a little boy. When it comes to koala, it reminds me how my friend decorate her baby's room with koala stuff. Each and every thing is koala themed. Adorable! I just love this rug she purchased recently.     Here is what I'm planning to work on . Beautiful koala. Additionally, there are many more soft toys I'm working. Are you a beginner? Read amigurumi for beginners . I can't imagine how the prices of Yarn are sky rocketing these day. But yet, as a crazy crocheter, I still do Yarn purchases. I'm a hundred percent Yarn addict. The reason behind my crochet inspiration are colour ful yarns . Many have being asking on Instagram to share the brands I'm using on my projects. Especially the stuffing. I use farfield the original premium box . This polifil have helped me to create successful amigurumi stuff. Drop down in the comments about what stuffing you use.  ...

CAN FREQUENCY SOUNDS HELP YOU WITH MANIFESTATIONS? WHAT IS FREQUENCY?

 Today, I'm writing about the topic what I wanted to talk about since I started my blog. I have talked about law of attraction, biokensis and subliminal audios in my earlier posts. If you are aware of these topics, you may know that frequency plays a major role in these concepts. In this post, you will understand how frequency play a major role in our lives. Mostly everything happen in our life due to frequency. Even the electricity you get happens from frequency. Even music, and your voice depends on frequency. Light, sound, electricity all depends on frequency. As humans, we measure everything. Even any events occur, we measure it. Frequency is number of times that something happens over a period of time. So frequency is something which happens more frequently. For example, if you eat five times a day, it is a frequency. If you drink water three times a hour, that's a frequency. Simply, frequency is known as hertz. Heinrinch Hertz is the scientist who was th...

How to start amigurumi

 Amigurumi means crocheting stuffed animals. It is another level of crochet. Personally, I love crochet soft toys more that the readymade soft toys I see from the store. They are satisfying to watch. Cute to keep in home. Good to give it to a baby. The finishing is just awesome. You may also like to read  How i started crocheting As a beginner you may assume that it is complicated or you will never reach this level. But, it is not hard as you think. Nothing is hard. You need your effort and courage. That's it! These are the points you need to know if you want to start making crochet soft toys. Amigurumi is a bit time consuming  Yes it is. But dont worry about. Patience and time gives you a neatness.   Mathetamtics. Usually for every piece of crochet work, a pattern of mathematics comes across.  Same to amigurumi too. A one raw with the wrong sum would mess all your project.   Single croch...

When do you feel the most creative

As a blogger, I have few experience on the writing platform. I say few, because there is lot to learn in future. Learning never ends till we die. Writing was my hobby from childhood.  Creativity is essential for writing as you need to come out with good ideas. This is not a task which only good authors, poets or bloggers can do. Even you can! Everybody in this world has their own creativity in their own way. The thing is you should know how to reach it.  For some, there are certain times when they come out with quality ideas.  A time which inspires them. For certain people ideas emerge suddenly and forget it as quick as it emerged. That is why you should always jot down your ideas then and there. I personally experienced this a lot. Even when I was writing this post, the idea was sudden. I didnt hesitate to write it down then and there although I had several works left behind. Here are some times when I feel the most creative.   Midnight Midnight is a...

Calm is the New Superpower: Embracing Tranquility in a Chaotic World

  Calmness is a superpower that resides within each of us, waiting to be discovered and harnessed. In a world that often feels chaotic and overwhelming, the ability to remain calm becomes an invaluable asset. When we cultivate a sense of inner peace, we tap into a wellspring of strength, clarity, and resilience. Calmness allows us to navigate life's challenges with poise and grace, enabling us to make sound decisions and respond to situations from a place of wisdom rather than impulsiveness. It is a state of being that radiates tranquility and empowers us to find balance amidst the storms of life. Calmness is not a passive state of indifference or detachment, but an active choice to remain centered and grounded in the present moment. It is an acknowledgment that we have the power to choose our response to external circumstances, rather than being at the mercy of them. By cultivating calmness, we become aware of the fluctuations of our thoughts and emotions, and we learn to obse...